Members

Some ideas...

Some ideas...

Posted by Bernardo Monzon on March 22, 2002 at 16:09:56:

In Reply to: Re: MEMBERS AREA posted by Seamus on March 21, 2002 at 17:48:06:

Hmmm, I think we could add an intermediate and advanced set of lessons covering techniques such as tongueblocking, jamming, scales and other resources.

Another idea would be to send a harmonicajukebox.com patch or decal to those members, but I think it's difficult, because patches, decals and international shipments are not free nor cheap. The design could be a contest open to members. (What does the winner get?)

Another idea is a webzine, but that's a lot of work and it would only be possible if all the members worked together to write each issue. Difficult, I think.

Maybe it could feature a software tool that allows people to write tab (code it and decode it) for easy transfer and good printing or displaying on screen. It's been a good while since I wrote a program, but I might come up with an idea.

I'll be thinking about more ideas. As for the other lessons, I think I could help. I'm going camping. I might come back with more ideas...

All the best,
Bernardo

Follow Ups:

Home Page                If you wish to reply to this message please use the New Forum

HarmonicaClub.com Privacy Policy