- The Bendometer is a program created by Joel that will allow you to see when you are bending a note and how far you are bending it.
- You can install a working version of this software for a small donation of your own choosing. Anything from $7.00 up, depending on what you think of the product after you have tried it. Just go to HarpSoft .com for the installation instructions.
- When you open the program on your computer it will look like this:
- Now, if you take up your computer mic and play a "2 draw" on your "C" harmonica, you will notice from the screenshot below that you are playing the note "G". Blow notes are displayed above the numbers and draw notes below the numbers.
- Now if you bend the "2 draw" down to "F" (a full tone), your bendometer will look like this:
- If you are not bending the note fully your display may look something like this.
It's that simple!
Playing with Tabs
- When you have a tab window open It will look like this
- The Bendometer will display what note you are playing and which note you are to play next.