Members

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: chat Room
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:42 pm 

Najmocniej rekomenduję pozycjonowanie stron internetowych w dobej cenie
On the chat Room is everyone welcome? gone in there once. did not have a good feeling.

Post subject: Re: chat Room
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:11 pm 

jghost,

C'mon into the chat room as often as you feel the need...the need for REED!

Not all participants are as bitter as you may have run across. I try to get on daily but wind up staying on for several hours. There are friends to be had across the country and around the world! So don't be a stranger! Get a mic and/or a webcam and be prepared to play, no matter how simple or exotic, tremolo, diatonic, chord, chromatic, any tune, any brand, any tuning, all day and all night.

Got it?

Some other things. There is a Blues radio station that you can hear M - F at this site:
http://tunein.com/radio/KNON-893-s34345/

Lots of talent and information all over the place.

Be Blues...And Jazz,

Suave Blues Man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:35 pm 

On the chat Room is everyone welcome? gone in there once. did not have a good feeling.

Don't know what you were feeling or why or from whom...

Along with our good friend SBM, nobody I'm aware of was ever not welcomed in the CR.

For the years I've been on, there was only one time Seamus had to be called in to shut somebody off.

Some dude from some place left his mic on then went to have sex with his girlfriend. This blocked everyone from doing anything but sitting there having to listen to it all.

Today, Harmonica 68 (our good friend Mikey) is the moderator of the CR. And again, there aren't any problems in there I'm aware of.

SPD :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:17 pm 

I've tried to get on the chatroom (in the chatroom) several times today. I seem to arrive there with a screen split into three sections. When I hold the Ctrl key my name is highlighted; so I talk, but nobody responds. Tried typing in the text box, but again nothing. What am I doing wrong?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:16 am 

johnbakeronline wrote:
I've tried to get on the chatroom (in the chatroom) several times today. I seem to arrive there with a screen split into three sections. When I hold the Ctrl key my name is highlighted; so I talk, but nobody responds. Tried typing in the text box, but again nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Is there anyone in there with you? The names would be on the left side of your screen.

Also, (for now) you would have to sign in to the chat room before you go to the forums.