100% Free
New Reply | Expand | Topics | Main Forum 
Author Post
TImbobs

Aug-2005
18 Posts.
 Timbobs says hello
Aug-09-05 3:45am  

Just wanted to say hello and invite all of you harmonica players to hear my uploaded files! I have thick skin and don't mind comments, good or bad. I would like to thank Seamus for the opportunity to play around in his kitchen and share a few tunes! Hope you guys enjoy the Tunes I shared with you here.

----------------------------------------
Tim

reply to this post quote edit  
ELMO
Gladiator

Jul-2004
496 Posts.
 Re: Timbobs says hello
Aug-09-05 3:57am  [ re: TImbobs ]

Oh yeah!
You da man. Man, I really enjoyed your playin' the other night. You are a brilliant player. You 've given me inspiration. I'm starting to practice more. I have dabbled with the harp but now I want to play like you.
elmo

LARRY MOORE

spider
Gladiator

Apr-2004
627 Posts.
Aug-09-05 11:30am  [ re: TImbobs ]

to anyone whom doesnt know this man checkout his profile and prepare to be both amazed and dazzled . all i can say he is without a doubt one of the best i ever heard, and a goal is to play in his style and try and find his rich tones and tremendous creativity timbob you are most welcome here!! as i always say when you play IM NOT WORTHY.

drew

bear
Gladiator

Sept-2004
879 Posts.
Aug-10-05 6:34am  [ re: TImbobs ]

It might be best if newbies did not listen to TimBob play his harp. It just might scar them for life.

I've saved copies of his songs to my own computer. I may never be able to make a harp sound like TimBob dose but at least I can listen to how a master does it.

BillyRay

seamus
Gladiator

Dec-2003
476 Posts.
Aug-10-05 8:24pm  [ re: bear ]

Welcome to the site Timbobs, had a great time in the chat room last time. Hope to see you again.
Ps: I'm working on expanding profile limit from 6 to 20 songs as we mentioned. I'm trying to set it up so each member has another page that will look something like an album. One picture and room for 20 songs listed. This would be at an easier address to remember than current profile pages.

[ Edited: Aug-10-05 8:34pm by seamus ]

Seamus

BlindBob

Oct-2005
1 Posts.
Oct-24-05 2:18am  [ re: TImbobs ]

Timbob,, sounds familiar...I know. Online jam..Glad to hear ya timbobs

Robert