New Reply | Expand | Topics | Main Forum 
Author Post
spider
Gladiator

Apr-2004
627 Posts.
 yo bro,s i have request
Dec-03-04 7:09pm  

as you all get time my buddy has jioned the club and i presented him with a lo in c trying to get him going on it could you guy,s possibly send him a welcome message through his e-mail. he like elmo already knows how to play several instruments like piano etc and could be a tremendous help to all of us . as well as a real computer savvy guy, his name is (MRBILL) ive asked him to come here and post but so far he hasnt made it. he,s a great personality as well as a person so shoot him an e-mail of encouragement . maybe that,ll help to get the ball rolling. thanks bros! he spends his entire day on the computer he,s in ip services at southwest airlines so when he,s not at work he tries to stay off the computer as much as possible so im hoping all of us together can be an encouragment.

[ Edited: Dec-03-04 1:13pm by spider ]

----------------------------------------
drew

reply to this post quote edit  
bear
Gladiator

Sept-2004
879 Posts.
 Re: yo bro,s i have request
Dec-03-04 7:54pm  [ re: spider ]

Spider, I cannot remember just where it was but Mr.Bill did post on the members forum the other day.

But I'll still send him an invite, because your 100% right. Mr.Bill will be a big benefit to the club if he will grace us with his presence......

BillyRay

sirfin
Gladiator

Oct-2004
202 Posts.
 Re: yo bro,s i have request
Dec-03-04 9:28pm  [ re: spider ]

MrBill was in the chat room the other night. He helped me through c computer problem.

Jim

New Reply | Expand | Topics | Main Forum

Admin/Moderators Only: lock - move/archive

- 8 page views -
Harmonica