New Reply | Expand | Topics | Main Forum 
Author Post
ELMO
Gladiator

Jul-2004
496 Posts.
 Smokey Bar Room
May-10-05 7:28pm  

Well recorded another song with that Audacity program. I first put the rythm guitar on the 1st track. Then the 2nd track I put some bass. The 3rd and 4th I put the drums.The 5th I played a little lead guitar with an accoustic. And 6th I put the some piano.The 7th I put a littel organ and the 8th I put some harp.
Anyway, it's called Smokey Bar Room and it is the 5th song on elmo profile.
You guys that have mics really need this little program. It is so easy to use and fast.
And puts out a good sound.
Give it a listen and let me know what yaw thank.
elmo

[ Edited: May-10-05 1:34pm by ELMO ]

----------------------------------------
LARRY MOORE

reply to this post quote edit  
Ralpht
Gladiator

Feb-2004
510 Posts.
 Re: Smokey Bar Room
May-10-05 7:56pm  [ re: ELMO ]

Man Elmo,
That is really cool! I downloaded Audacity and Wavepad at the same time a few months ago and have always used wavepad,but i think i'd better start checking out audacity.
Thanks,
Ralph

Ralph

bear
Gladiator

Sept-2004
879 Posts.
May-11-05 3:06am  [ re: ELMO ]

Elmo, I no we should say good things about each others music to encourage each other. And you know how I (and Mrs. bear) feel about your music. This song, Smokey Bar Room, is good, but! Its not as good as most of your songs.
I even had Mrs. bear give it a listen to (being she is a born again Christian, and ex-elkey, I hide the title) and she side the same thing. Quoate "Its pretty good, but not as good as most of his songs".

BillyRay

ELMO
Gladiator

Jul-2004
496 Posts.
May-11-05 3:27pm  [ re: bear ]

I totally agree with that. I wasn't tryin' to do anything great. I just wanted to show how this Audacity program is! It is very simple to use and has all kinds of effects and dose record clean and clear. I think this song has about eight different tracks on it. The program it self has 16 tracks. Plenty of capability. I think it is a great means of producing a quality recording. I'll use it more and more.
But thanks anyway Bear,
elmo

LARRY MOORE

bear
Gladiator

Sept-2004
879 Posts.
May-12-05 5:04am  [ re: ELMO ]

Elmo, I use wav pad to edit some of my sound files. I do have Audacity dpwnloaded onto my puter as well. I'll be looking through it sor sure. I cannot wait until I get this mic thing worked out so I can do some recording myself. (and run my mouth in the chat room)

BillyRay

spider
Gladiator

Apr-2004
627 Posts.
May-13-05 12:42am  [ re: ELMO ]

REALLY GOOD HARP LICKS BUDDY I LIKED THE ONR YOU SENT ME ITS REALLY NICE TO HEAR YOU DO SOME HARP AGAIN.

drew

New Reply | Expand | Topics | Main Forum

Admin/Moderators Only: lock - move/archive

- 128 page views -
Harmonica