Register a Username?
Password:  Forgot Password?
Subject:
Comments:

» html off
» Tiny Code on
» Emoticon Legend

• In reply to:  ELMO  (post id #3511)
Options:   Do you want an email notification of replies?
  Disable Emoticons for this post?
  Disable Tiny Code for this post?

Previous 5 of 6 Posts
spider re: Smokey Bar Room   May-13-05 12:42am
REALLY GOOD HARP LICKS BUDDY I LIKED THE ONR YOU SENT ME ITS REALLY NICE TO HEAR YOU DO SOME HARP AGAIN.

bear re: Smokey Bar Room   May-12-05 5:04am
Elmo, I use wav pad to edit some of my sound files. I do have Audacity dpwnloaded onto my puter as well. I'll be looking through it sor sure. I cannot wait until I get this mic thing worked out so I can do some recording myself. (and run my mouth in the chat room)

ELMO re: Smokey Bar Room   May-11-05 3:27pm
I totally agree with that. I wasn't tryin' to do anything great. I just wanted to show how this Audacity program is! It is very simple to use and has all kinds of effects and dose record clean and clear. I think this song has about eight different tracks on it. The program it self has 16 tracks. Plenty of capability. I think it is a great means of producing a quality recording. I'll use it more and more.
But thanks anyway Bear,
elmo

bear re: Smokey Bar Room   May-11-05 3:06am
Elmo, I no we should say good things about each others music to encourage each other. And you know how I (and Mrs. bear) feel about your music. This song, Smokey Bar Room, is good, but! Its not as good as most of your songs.
I even had Mrs. bear give it a listen to (being she is a born again Christian, and ex-elkey, I hide the title) and she side the same thing. Quoate "Its pretty good, but not as good as most of his songs".

Ralpht re: Smokey Bar Room   May-10-05 7:56pm
Man Elmo,
That is really cool! I downloaded Audacity and Wavepad at the same time a few months ago and have always used wavepad,but i think i'd better start checking out audacity.
Thanks,
Ralph

Harmonica